Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweet Sixteen!


It's official! She is finally 16. Lacee has been counting down since last year. I remember this solid, sturdy little 7lb. 15oz. dark haired baby girl being placed in my arms and thinking how lucky I was. I continue to believe that. As she got into the car this morning I couldn't help but be grateful for this SOLID girl who has stayed so true to her standards. She is a great example to her siblings, friends, and to me.
I hope 16 is everything you dream it to be Lacee!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You are very loved!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Dennison4Ever said...

Happy Birthday Lacee!!

flytyer said...

Lacee: Happy Sweet 16 to a great and beautiful granddaughter. Hope you have a great day. We love you lots.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Grandpa Brent and Grandma Connie

Angela said...

Lacee,

I love you! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday! The way that your mom described you was perfect and brought tears to my eyes. I am so lucky to have you as my niece! Thank you for being a good example to Karen!
We love you!

Love,

Angela (James & Karen too!)

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Lacee Lou! WE love you too..just like everyone else!! I hope you know what a great example you are to my kids and how much I LOVE having you for my beautiful, wonderful, OH SO perfect niece. Have a great day!! 16 sheesh...my favorite memory of you being born was watching your dad watching you be weighed and cleaned...he the way he looked at you was just PURE LOVE!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Happy B-day!!

Hess Bunch said...

She is sure a sweet girl. We sure look up to her. Hope she had a very happy birthday.