Wednesday, May 13, 2009

:)*TeENAgerS!*:)


It's official! They are 13! (Okay they turned 13 on May 6th and I am just barely posting.) I can't believe they are teenagers. Sierra was born first and Amelia came 36 min. later.
Sierra
has turned into this outgoing tall energetic young woman whom I love so much. Everyone has always said that she looks just like me and if you look at my pictures she does! (I'm sorry Sierra!) Amelia came by C-section and they shoved her little round face into mine and then whisked her to the NICU. I have always said that it was good that I was able to see her because I might of not believed this little round-faced girl belonged in our family! (We are all long faced!) Amelia has always been her own person. I have always said she was a free spirit and I love that about her. What a lucky thing it was to have two healthy little girls born into our family. I feel even luckier having two fun-loving, text-loving, cell phone-loving, boy(ugh)-loving, friend-loving, family-loving...(mom-loving?) teenage girls in our family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We LOVE YOU!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angela said...

You always have a way with words that makes me cry, Raquel! I love your family! Thanks for being good examples for my little family!

Alison said...

OHHH, they are so cute. I love that they are part of our family too. They are so FUN to be with.

twinsand2boys said...

that is a cute picture of them!