Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Volleyball is Over :)

Here's a BIG shout out to Lacee. Tonight was her last home game and she played amazing! She has weathered a very tough year with a lot of team drama. She did it with her usual grace, leadership and good attitude. Sometimes it is hard as a parent to see your child hurting and frustrated, but I am glad Lacee stuck it out and I know she will be better because of it. It has been great watching her play.

You're the best Lace!
WE LOVE YOU!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am such a baby! I totally got teary reading about everyone on the side of your blog. I am so proud to call each and every one of you family! Thanks for being good examples to my little family!

Alison said...

OH dang it, I wish I would have known it was your last game. I am proud of you too Lace! Way to go!